Monday, February 1, 2010

Editing be my bane...

Gah, editing is bringing back into full view how slow the pace of my first few chapter. *sigh* It was pretty slow.

Yeah... Reeally slow... So the problem is to figure out how to get the information in those chapters (which is fairly important to Red and Quina's relationship) into the second draft without being so mind-numbingly boring.

Anyway, also started writing out a monologue/prologue-type thing based on a burst of inspiration from Pitch Black (seriously, I've watched this movie like three or four times in the past few days... it's not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but for some reason I really like it... brain mush?) and actually have an idea for it, but I feel guilty coming up with it when I'm supposed to be editing.

Blargh...

No comments:

Post a Comment