Friday, January 7, 2011

*headdesk*...

If you are ever in doubt about whether or not you should bring a particular notebook with you on a trip, you should wonder what the crap is wrong with you.

Yeah, I'm out of town right now and I didn't bring my stack of scrap paper with me. I have my new notebook, but it's sort of my diary-type notebook for writing, rather than a place to seriously write (just because I want to be able to collect all of my writing in a folder for this project). But, due to the fact that the hotel's notepad is seriously unsuited for serious writing, I'll likely just write in the notebook and type it up to print it out and collect it in the notebook.

But seriously, if it's ever a question of whether or not to bring paper, the answer is always "YES!"

1 comment:

  1. It's so frustrating when you have no way of writing. i.e. NO PEN!!!! omg.

    ReplyDelete