|The rules of the award are:|
Okay, here we go...
- I have a strange phobia of mirrors. Not really of looking at myself in them or anything, but I'm sort of strangely paranoid about being watched out of my mirrors. Of course, with my history of favorite entertainment (Labyrinth, Phantom of the Opera, and many other books and movies) this is probably not too surprising.
- When I was little, like eight or so, I wanted to be an archeologist.Before that, I had wanted to be an artist, so for a little while, I reconciled those two by wanting to be an illustrator for archeology books.
- My first introduction to Batman was from a few episodes of the show in the 60's that my parents had taped at the end of a tape with a Disney Christmas special on it. I didn't even know it was on there until one night when I finished watching Lady and the Tramp and was sitting there waiting for the tape to run out (I don't know... I was a strange child). The first one was the episode with the lady magician robbing the bank and falling in love with Batman. "Suspended over a... Holy birthday cake!"
- I've never drunk a cup of coffee in my life (unless you count one iced coffee slurpee-type thing once because it was free and I didn't want to be rude) and I don't plan to. First, I'm super-caffeine-sensitive and I get shaky after I drink just a soda, and second, I don't like the taste at all.
- I love the idea of cufflinks for some reason and was always jealous of guys for getting to wear them (I blame the Disney version of Peter Pan, what with how Mr. Darling was looking for his cufflinks in the beginning).
- I used to be terrified of 80's fantasy movies and the effects therein. Now, they are some of my favorite movies and effects.
- I've never read an unabridged version of any Dickens and only one abridged version of Oliver Twist.
And as for who I would bestow this award upon...
- Thinking Caps on Chaps by Jon
- Holy Nerd-Blog Batman! by CaligulaBob
- Aimée "The Great" by Aimée "The Great"
- The Thought Process by A.L.Maddix
- Don't Shake the Flask by syaffolee
- Breaking Into My Shell... by Nicole
- The Ink Ribbon Writer by Suzanne
- 8-Bit Words by Liz Pezzuto
- Working Title by Erin Millar
- leo fair by Leo Fair
- At the Iron Hill by Conrad Rice
- Compulsive Creativity by theinsomniakid
- Falen Formulates Fiction by Sarah Ahiers
- Musings of a Procrastinating Author by Mildred
- Enthusiasm Shoppe by Pumpkinhead
And there you have it.