Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Away, away, come away with me...

December 22 – Travel: How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
I did a lot of traveling this year. Not really anywhere particularly far away or out of the ordinary (in fact, it was mostly just to college and back), but it did a lot for my growth as a person. I'm getting used to this 'being my own person' kind of thing. I walked around downtown by myself a lot more and went to a few museums and art studios.

As for 2011, I'd really like to go to some more studios and museums. Maybe some concerts and performances. More just places I'd like to go than actual traveling, but I do want to go on a roadtrip in the future, maybe summer of 2011. Not quite sure where yet. Somewhere far away, with plenty of stupid stops and wacky hijinks along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment