Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Congratulations, you've won...

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

The internet. Oh, thank goodness for the internet.

It gives me automated, archived, and free textual communication in the form of e-mail.

It gives me instant access to the combined knowledge of most of the world's population.

It gives me the random funny cat video.

It gives me communities of people that will never meet in real life, but form the best group of supporters you could ask for.

It gives me a platform to host my ramblings and scribbles on, without having to weave my way through a maze of publishers that would likely (and very rightfully so) kill them before the helpless public was subject to them.

It gives me TV Tropes.

Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you for the internet.

I pretty much express my gratitude for the internet by using the internet mostly-daily. And occasionally posting about it on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment