Saturday, December 25, 2010

Don't worry, be happy...


December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
Oh, so many moments. It's like God's up there somewhere poking me periodically so I don't forget he's there. 


One of my favorites though (and this has nothing to do with writing) is coming home after a crappy day at school and finding that my siblings had made cookies. And not only had they made cookies, but they had saved me two. And not only had they saved me cookies, but they had specifically made those two cookies for me with our Halloween cookie cutters. Cookie cutters that were shaped like bats, so that I had two Bat-Symbol cookies. Holy delicious awesomeness, Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment