Monday, December 13, 2010

The deep end of the swimming pool...


December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

In progress. I'm currently doing the pre-writing doodling and scribbling and brainstorming, sort of wetting my toes in preparation to cannonball right off the diving board.

My next step is to actually start writing. I've sort of been putting it off, keeping myself limited to the scribbles and rants about other things while school is still going on, for fear that I'll get distracted by my new shiny. But school is over now and so I plan to do the jumping.

The thing to be avoided, of course, is the dreaded "I have tons of time to write, but no motivation". Therein lies the actual challenge of this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment